Week 4

 Howdy Golfers,

An exciting week ahead with the Futures Xmas Event on Tuesday after school 3.30pm-6.00pm.  I have entered 6 teams of 4, but we can add more so long as there is an adult to accompany the team.  I will meet you up at Springfield on Tuesday, I will be there around 3.20pm.

As for Springfield (during school time) this week....this is who I would like to take.  You can see there are a couple of empty slots there for cars, if I don't get the transport I can't take the kids...if anyone can help out, it would be appreciated.  The kids are all awesome, they don't bite, and they all want to have a go at golf, please help me, help them out.  We leave school at 12.45pm (ish) and return at 2.30pm.  We all meet in the hall foyer first and then head of together.

Let me know if you can help with transport ASAP.  The yellow highlights just mean I know these kids have their own clubs.

Tuesday

Brigitte



Mr G

Nico D

Charles B

Samuel

Junior 

Olivia M

Rawinia

Peyton R

Alana

Tirama

Makahae

Nico R

Jackson L


Elijah

Quinn

Tai

Carter

Thursday

Mr G

Brigitte


Deb

Tristen  12

Levi 12

Marlo 12

James D 14

Isla A

Rosha

Freya

Xavier S



Mitchell

Rico

Xavier P

Hugh M

Olivia

Katie A

Lydia

Samuel



If you have any questions, email, call or text me
brigitteh@stmarysrotorua.school.nz
Mobile: 0272121206

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Golf

Tuesday Golf at Springfield

Term 4 Golf!!!