Week 7

 Hello, I hope you all enjoyed watching a bit of golf over the weekend:)

We are at Week 7, here are the Tuesday/Thursday schedules...as you can see we only have Mr G and myself transporting...if anyone can help I know the students would appreciate it.

Tuesday

Brigitte

Eunice

Mr G

Mitchell

Hugh

Rico

Noah L

Ian
Louis
Max D
James A

Fran

Alana

Isobel

Mckenzie


Thursday

Mr G

  Sarah                        

Brigitte

Lydia

Carlee

Addison

Isla A




James R

Levi

James D

Tristen


Thanks
Ms H

Comments

  1. All going well I should be able to Transport and help out on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, thanks. Let me know Wednesday if possible.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Golf

Tuesday Golf at Springfield

Term 4 Golf!!!