Welcome Back Golfers! Week 2

Welcome back everyone, great to see everyone getting interested in a bit of golf.  It is an amazing sport.

Mr G has started working with class groups on technique during school hours.  With roughly 120 students putting their names down for golf, I would ask you all to be patient, he will get there...eventually.

If you are serious about golf then I suggest enrolling in the Futures Geyserland golf programme that runs after school. If you would like a brochure, let me know.

Golf at Springfield starts this week...No golf on Tuesday-I imagine the course will be under water:) But Thursday is a go!

Springfield is an amazing golf course that allows us to use the course and their clubs on a Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, free of charge!  They are so generous, thank you Springfield!

Thanks to Alice and Tania for offering to drive and chaperone a team this week.  If you are available to help on either a Tuesday or Thursday, please text me on a Sunday so that I can arrange the schedule.

Brigitte 0272121206


Tuesday 14th February

Thursday 16th February





Bids  R1

Mr G R4

Alice R16

Tania R1





Carter

Wiremu

Max

Drew

Nate

Carlos M

Armaan

Elijah C

Isabella

Charlotte 

Cooper

Jack F

Noah

Fraser

Levi

Tristen

Also, on Wednesday 15th February after school at Rotorua Golf Course, there is a FREE Futures Festival of Golf run by Golf NZ.  It starts at 4pm, it's fun and all you need to do is turn up.

I will be there, I hope to see you there too.


Please ring or text me if you have any questions.
Thanks
Brigitte



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday Golf

Tuesday Golf at Springfield

Term 4 Golf!!!